Although I am more focused now at writing & creating art to motivate and empower, I still accept custom logo commissions once in a while. My aesthetic is geared towards feminine brands. I constantly received feedback from my clients how my logo designs have greatly impacted their branding and business clarity. In a way, I still am aligned to my mission of using my art to empower women.
Without further ado, here is my process for logo commissions:
- Once I received the full payment, I will begin working on your commission immediately (this will also depend on the number of work I have before receiving yours).
- After payment, please e-mail me information about your business (E.g. business name, tagline, business mission ). This is to give me a grasp of what your business is all about so I can start to brainstorm design ideas that will reflect your brand and message.
- Feel free to send me image inspirations you may have (e.g from Pinterest). Please also let me know if you have a color palette you want me to use for your brand. Any information that you think will help is welcome.
- Once I have all the info I need, I will begin a rough sketch. This will be the first draft and I will show it to you via e-mail for approval. If there are required changes to be made, it’s best to do revisions at this stage because it’s easier to tweak without the full color layout.
- Once the first draft is approved, I will begin adding colors. The second draft will contain the base colors (no shading, depth, etc. at this stage yet). I will then send the second draft for approval.
- Once the second draft is approved, I will add the final details. At this stage, only minor changes are allowed.
- I will send the third draft with all the final details for approval.
- Once approved, I will clean the files and send you the high res images via e-mail.
I will be in constant communication with you, so it’s best to keep an eye out on your e-mail. I usually finish a logo in one week, depending on my workload and the number of changes you want to make.
Note: Changes are unlimited during the first draft. But once I have received approval to go ahead and add the base colors, I cannot go back and change the illustration completely. Minor adjustments are fine (e.g tweak the eyes or the lips etc). In the event that you decide to start the design from scratch after approving the first draft and once I have added the base colors, you will need to pay extra to cover the time.
For custom logo commissions that need to be trademarked and with full rights to the art handed over to you, price is $650. If you don’t need to own full rights to the logo, it will be $350. However, at my own discretion I can reuse the art for other purposes (e.g. resell the design to my shop).
My price is not cheap but this is because I put so much time and effort into brainstorming, designing and illustrating every logo and I guarantee that every logo I create will reflect ‘quality”.
I take utmost time, attention and detail to every logo I design, and I will do my very best to come up with the best logo that will speak your brand for you.
My Guarantee to You: I will not stop making changes until you are happy with the results.